Official good performance 43m concrete pump HB43K truck mounted concrete mixer pump with diesel engine.
V7 series truck mounted concrete pump is a new generation equipment which is developed by SCHWING Germany technology.
It is highly reliable and durable with seven technical highlights. More advanced boom structure technology ,More efficient rock valve pumping technology, Steadier stabilizer structure technology, Steadier reversing buffering technology, more reliable fully-hydraulic reversing technology, Ultra-low pressure loss hydraulic system technology, safer and smarter electrical control system.
Three bridge Japanese chassis for the CYZ51Q chassis, the chassis for the national phase III emission, high power, high torque, high efficiency and energy saving and off-road ability.
5 section Z-boom for optimal design of frame structure and hinge mechanism, with more space to a job, manipulation is more flexible, long life characteristics.
* Large diameter (260 mm) Φ, large displacement (170 / hour) pumping systems.
* Material absorption can reach more than 85%.
* Effectively reduce emissions with the reversing, vulnerability of longer life.
* The pumping system adopts electric control reversing, reversing faster and the system impact smaller.
* The actual pumping efficiency is more than 5% higher than the conventional hydraulic control reversing system.
|Emission standard||Eruo III|
|Pumping system||Theoretical output||m³/h||170|
|Concrete pumping pressure||MPa||8|
|Theoretical pumping times||Time/min||23~26|
|Delivery cylinder diameter ×stroke||mm||φ260×2000|
|Max. diameter of pumping concrete||mm||40|
|Concrete slump range||cm||8~23|
|Placing boom||Reach height||m||43|
|Unfolding angle of the 1st section||°||90|
|Unfolding angle of the 2nd section||°||180|
|Unfolding angle of the 3rd section||°||180|
|Unfolding angle of the 4th section||°||230|
|Unfolding angle of the 5th section||°||210|
|Stabilizer span||Longitudinal span of stabilizer||mm||7700|
|Transverse span of front stabilizer||mm||7300|
|Transverse span of rear stabilizer||mm||7740|